Britain has voted to leave the European Union.

 Britain has voted to leave the European Union

A historic decision with 13.1 million votes in favor of leaving the European Union would certainly reshape the place of Britain in the world. More than 52 % percent of people have voted in favor of leaving while 48 % of votes have been counted in favor of remaining with Union. More than 46 million registered to vote in the referendum which asked “Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?”

britain

The official turnout at the referendum was 72.2% and this is the third nationwide referendum in the history of U.K.

After the Historic development, Britain will become the first to apart from 28 countries union bloc and it is certainly remarkable  victory for anti- European union public. It’s huge blow to the credibility of bloc which is already under pressure from slow growth. This historic referendum will bring Union to entirely different scenario because Britain is the second largest in terms of economy.

Thiery de Montbrial, founder and executive chairman of the French Institution of International Relations said,

The main impact will be massive disorder in the European Union system for the next two years,

 

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *